Colerain Chamber of Commerce joins forces with PNC Merchant Services®
Colerain Chamber of Commerce is excited to team with PNC Merchant Services to bring members customized services offerings with competitive pricing and quality services. We understand that it’s Colerain Chamber’s mission to provide valuable benefits to their members to help them grow and to succeed; that’s our mission too.
As a part of this program, members can benefit from:
- Competitive rates designed specifically for Colerain Chamber of Commerce members
- Accept all forms of card payment transactions, whether it is credit cards, debit cards, gift cards
- One low, monthly fee created specifically for Colerain Chamber of Commerce members1
- 24/7 customer care
- No Early Termination Fee for merchant services.
- Next-Day Funding of card payment processing transactions when deposited into a PNC Bank business checking account2
PNC Merchant Services is an alliance between PNC Bank, N.A. , one of the nation’s foremost financial services companies, and First Data, a global leader in payment processing solutions3. We provide businesses with innovative point-of-sale (POS) payment acceptance capabilities and back them up with service, financial strength and stability to help keep your receivables flowing.
It is our mission to allow you to focus on what you do best and to succeed with peace of mind. Learn more about what PNC Merchant Services can do for your business.
Cheri Burgett 513-227-1564 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other fees may apply. Please see Merchant Processing Agreement for full list of applicable rates and fees.
- Next-day funding on card transactions processed by PNC Merchant Services when deposited into a customer’PNC Bank business checking account. Certain restrictions may apply. Monthly account maintenance fee waived on PNC Bank Business Checking, PNC Bank Business Checking Plus and PNC Bank Business Checking Preferred when you maintain a linked PNC Merchant Services account.
- First Data is ranked within the top 10 Merchant Acquirers in the United States 2016 according to the 2017 Nilson Report at https://www.nilsonreport.com/
The Clover® name and logo are owned by Clover Network, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of First Data Corporation, and are registered or used in the U.S. and many foreign countries.
Merchant Services are provided by PNC Merchant Services Company and are subject to credit approval. PNC Merchant Services is a registered trademark of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
©2017 The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved. PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC